What's making it unique?
- Forum for medievalists and archaeologists
- Ecclesiastical concert
- Meticulous authenticity, colour and pageantry
- Ideal location with exceptional scenery
- Seen by re-enactors as the event to be at, combining holidays on beautiful Rhodes
- The unique architectural setting of the Medieval Town of Rhodes (UNESCO)
- The history of the island, which had been the last impervious fortress of Europe!
- The implicitly potentiality to shape the quality of culture and tourism on Rhodes
- Timing: May - the beginning of the Touristic Season
- Boosts the tourists' drawing
- No competition of other outdoor events of Greece or Europe
Categories of sponsorship and packages can be adapted according to a sponsor's strategic requirement. The money raised through sponsorship will be used to increase the level of awareness of the Festival throughout Greece and Europe. This will take the Festival to an even higher level, allowing increased promotional activity for our sponsors.